Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Sound Meditation: Handpan & Bowls
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 14TH | 7:30PM - 8:45PM
Sound is a powerful tool to help you unwind and let go of mental tension. Whether you are new to meditation or a long-time practitioner, this event provides a friendly space for people of all traditions and backgrounds to enjoy a group meditation, accompanied by the sounds of handpan and crystal bowls. This is a place for you to be with yourself, to feel whole and connected, all in a supportive environment.
EARLY REGISTRATION: $20 available until August 7th
7:30 - 7:40: Body Scan, Mindful Breathing, and Intention Setting
7:40 - 8:30: Sound Bath
8:30 - 8:35: OM Chanting
8:35 - 8:45: Closing Words
The body scan exercise:
- To help you relax the muscles in your body.
The mindful breath exercise:
- To help you slow down your thoughts and switch your body into a parasympathetic (rest/digest) state.
The intention setting exercise:
- To personalize your meditation around a goal in your life (e.g., self-love, self-acceptance, gratitude, courage).
The sound bath:
- To deepen your state of meditation with the use of relaxing sounds (handpan and crystal bowls).
- To crystallize your intention by creating your own harmonic sounds and uniting your voice with the community around you.
What to bring
A yoga mat or blanket to lie on, and anything else to make you comfortable (eye pillow, blanket, bolster, etc).
Please arrive early, as doors will be locked at 7pm.
Please refrain from using perfume or cologne.
Please turn off your cellphones, place them in your bag, and leave your bag at the side of the room
ABOUT OWEN WARE
Owen Ware is a certified 300 hour yoga instructor and a musician with over 20 years of hand percussion experience. His classes aim to create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere suitable for all levels of yoga practitioners. Owen specializes in incorporating sound baths into his classes, using crystal bowls and hand pan percussion to deepen feelings of relaxation.