Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Ten week long-run build up to the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
EVERY SUNDAY LEADING UP TO STWM | 8:30AM
KICKOFF IS AUG 11 @ 8:30AM
Long runs don't need to be lonely runs.
Come join our 10 week countdown and log your long miles with friends.
Culture Athletics x Ciele Athletics are proud to present: #CieleSundays. A 10 week build-up to the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon. Partnered together, we've created a long-run program to help keep you on track and to make sure you don't log in those final long miles alone.
So join us every Sunday morning at 8:30am (starting Aug 11th) for your weekly long run. We'll be giving out prizes every week and the more you run with us, the more chances you have to win. See details below...
- The program kicks off on August 11th @ 8:30am at Culture Athletics (1175 Queen St. East). We'll run EVERY Sunday @ 8:30am leading up to the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon.
- We'll be offering both Marathon and Half-Marathon distances. Like any training plan, the milage will increase each week then begin to taper leading up to the race. We will be providing the mileage breakouts by Aug 5th.
- We'll be doing surprise raffles throughout the program, so every time you show up, you have a chance to win.
- We'll be tracking attendance, so the more you run with us, the more you can win! Including discounts on Ciele product, FREE exclusive Culture x Ciele gear, and the chance to win a SERIOUS Ciele prize-pack.
- Throughout the program we'll have guest experts discussing various aspects of a successful training program and race day. Including running coaches, physiotherapists and sports psychologists.
We'll be posting the routes in advance each week, so make sure to follow weekly updates on...
Culture Athletics Run Club Facebook HERE
MARATHON / HALF-MARATHON
AUG 11: 25km / 13km
AUG 18: 29-30km / 16km
AUG 25: 10-12km (first 6-7km goal race pace, last 4-5km are 4-5s faster per km) / 10km (4km WU, 6km goal race pace)
SEP 1: 32km / 18km
SEP 8: 34km / 20km
SEP 15: 10-12km (first 6-7km goal race pace, last 4-5km are 4-5s faster per km) / 12km (4km WU, 8km goal race pace)
SEP 22: 34-36km / 22km
SEP 29: 28-30km (last 5-6km is goal race pace) / 18km
OCT 6: 18-20km (last 5-6km is goal race pace) / 14km
OCT 13: 15km / 10km
OCT 20: RACE DAY
All paces are easy long run pace unless otherwise stated. Easy pace should be ~60s slower than goal race pace.
Always start slower and finish faster. Paces are averages.
Feel free to reach out with any questions/concerns via email or Instagram DM.
Email: [email protected]
SCOTIABANK TORONTO WATERFRONT MARATHON IS AROUND THE CORNER, so come log your long miles with friends.